The Joint Venture Company - MTAL formed as a result of Inter Govermental Agreement between India & Russia. The Shareholder Agreement,
Memorandum of Association & Articles of Association was signed in 2010 and the Company was incorporated on 1st December 2010. The Company's
Registered office is in Bangalore, India and Branch office is in Moscow, Russia.
Role of MTAL
- Design, Development and Certification of MTA including setting up facilities.
- Serial Production of MTA including modernisation of Production facilities.
- Support for Maintanance and Exploitation, Supply of Ground Support Equipment.
- Modification and Re-equipping based on updated technology.
- Life Extension.
- Supply of Engine, LRU's and Spares to India, Russia & Third Countries.
- Rendering Engineering Consultancy, ToT & Technical assistance to third countries.
- Setting up ROH facilities in Third Countries.
- Impart Training to Customers.
- Take up design, development, production & product support of MTA variants.